Ironville and it’s subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. Ironville does not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. Ironville may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you may find valuable. If you would rather not receive further product and/or promotional information, you may send an E-mail to [email protected] with “Unsubscribe” noted in the subject line. Ironville will then promptly remove you from our email list.
Instructions on how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising can be round here at the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu
Who we areIronville Clothing Co. is a United States (Wisconsin) based business. Our website address is: https://www.Ironville.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
ECOMMERCEWhile you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
MediaIf you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact FormsWhen you submit a contact form on our website the contents of the form, including any personal information, will be sent to our team via email.
MARKETINGIf you opt-in to receive marketing updates we may use your personal information to provide you with product updates or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. Personal data may also be used by our internal system to automate processes of our store.
CARTSWe store a copy of your cart in our database for 60 days for the purpose of reminding you when your cart is abandoned.
COMMUNICATION LOGSWe keep a log of some of the communication that we have with you which may include marketing and transactional emails. These are kept for the purpose of improving our marketing and communication with you and other customers. These logs are retained until you request removal of your data.
Who on our team has accessMembers of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.